- iShares Asia 50 ETF | AIA
The iShares Asia 50 ETF seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of 50 of the largest Asian equities
- iShares Asia 50 ETF | IAA - BlackRock
The fund seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of 50 of the largest Asian equities The index, the S P Asia 50TM, is designed to measure the performance of the 50 leading companies listed in: China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan
- iShares Asia 50 ETF AIA Overview - US News Money
About iShares Asia 50 ETF The investment seeks to track the S P Asia 50TM, which is a total float-adjusted, market capitalization-weighted index that is designed to measure the performance of the
- AIA Quote - iShares Asia 50 ETF Fund - Bloomberg Markets
iShares Asia 50 ETF is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the S P Asia 50 Index Address
- AIA Key Statistics - iShares Asia 50 ETF Financial Ratios . . .
Updated key statistics for iShares Asia 50 ETF - including aia market cap, NAV, dividend, beta, company description, and other ETF analysis data
- iShares Asia 50 ETF: Keep It Simple - iShares Asia 50 ETF . . .
IShares Asia 50 ETF has lower valuation, when compared to ETFs from the Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam Past financial performance, combined with low valuation, makes this a very conservative
- iShares Asia 50 ETF (AIA) Top Portfolio Holdings
Get top portfolio holding details for iShares Asia 50 ETF (AIA) including annual turnover, assets in top 10 holdings, stock holdings, and bond holdings
- AIA Conversations | iShares Asia 50 ETF - Yahoo Finance
Welcome to largest financial internet forum where people can hold conversations related to stock trading and investing in equities You can share your opinion and views on various topics from
- AIA Fund - iShares Asia 50 ETF Overview - MarketWatch
Mutual fund overview for iShares Asia 50 ETF (AIA), from MarketWatch
- iShares Asia 50 ETF IAA Fact Sheet as of 31 08 2018 . . .
IAA iShares Asia 50 ETF Fact Sheet as of 31 08 2018 In the second half of 2018 this fund was converted into an Australian domiciled iShares ETF, removing the need to complete U S tax forms known as “W-