- VTSMX | Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund;Investor . . .
VTSMX | A complete Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund;Investor mutual fund overview by MarketWatch View mutual fund news, mutual fund market and mutual fund interest rates
- Vanguard Total Stock Mkt Idx Inv (VTSMX) Quote | Morningstar
Learn about VTSMX with our data and independent analysis including NAV, star rating, asset allocation, capital gains, and dividends Start a 14-day free trial to Morningstar Premium to unlock our
- Vanguard - Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Investor . . .
This mutual fund profile of the Total Stock Mkt Idx Inv provides details such as the fund objective, average annual total returns, after-tax returns, initial minimum investment, expense ratio, style, and manager information You can also learn who should invest in this mutual fund
- VTSMX Vanguard Total Stock Market Quote Price News
About VTSMX The Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund tracks the CRSP U S Total Market Index and is designed to provide investors with exposure to the entire U S stock market
- VTSMX - See the Zacks Mutual Fund Rank for VANGUARD INDEX . . .
Fund Description The fund was incepted in April 1992 and is managed by the Vanguard Group The objective of the fund is to seek the investment returns of the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index
- Vanguard Mutual Fund Profile | Vanguard
If you're already a Vanguard client: Call 800-888-3751 Monday through Friday 8 a m to 9 p m , Eastern time
- Is Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Investor (VTSMX) a . . .
Since Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Investor made its debut in April of 1992, VTSMX has garnered more than $130 90 billion in assets The fund's current manager, Gerard C O'Reilly, has been
- Best Total Stock Market Index Funds—VTSMX and More
Vanguard Total Stock Market Index (VTSMX): Vanguard is the original indexer, and VTSMX is among the first index funds to capture the total market With an expense ratio of 0 14 percent, it makes a solid core holding for any mutual fund portfolio About 22 percent of the portfolio is dedicated to technology companies