- DJIA - Dow Jones Industrial Average - MarketWatch
DJIA overview: news and data on the Dow Jones Industrial Average, from MarketWatch
- Closing milestones of the Dow Jones Industrial Average . . .
This article is a summary of the closing milestones of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, a United States stock market index Since first closing at 62 76 on February 16, 1885, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has increased, despite several periods of decline
- Market trend - Wikipedia
A market trend is a perceived tendency of financial markets to move in a particular direction over time These trends are classified as secular for long time frames, primary for medium time frames, and secondary for short time frames Traders attempt to identify market trends using technical analysis, a framework which characterizes market trends as predictable price tendencies within the
- Dow tumbles more than 600 points and sheds year-to-date . . .
The Dow Jones Industrial Average late-Wednesday was trading at its lowest level of the session, putting the blue-chip gauge on track to book its third triple-digit loss in succession as fears
- Business News, Personal Finance and Money News - ABC News
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News
- Nasdaq enters bear market, as stocks cap worst week in . . .
The Dow closed down 414 points, or 1 8 percent, at 22,445 — its lowest level in more than 15 months The tech-heavy Nasdaq also slid nearly 3 percent, putting it into a "bear" market, meaning
- Big chill savages global markets as Dow Jones sheds 400 . . .
Big chill savages global markets as Dow Jones sheds 400 points and FTSE 100 crashes into bear market - as it happened Britain's benchmark index has fallen by more than 20pc since its April high
- Nasdaq Site Maintenance - Nasdaq Stock Market | Stock . . .
The website, Nasdaq com, is currently under planned maintenance and should be back online soon We apologize for the inconvenience to you
- Share Stock Market News - Moneycontrol
Latest India Stock Share Market News, NSE, BSE, Global Market, Sensex Nifty Live Business News headlines on IPO, Stock Share tips, Personal Finance, Budget, Tax, Mutual Fund, Commodity Market
- Boeing shares plunge the most since 2016 after opening the . . .
Boeing's stock opened positive before turning around and selling off throughout the day Much of Boeing's decline came after a report that the U S is preparing to add tariffs to all remaining