- Stock market: Why Dow rose almost 300 points on Trump-Xi . . .
Why the stock market's first reaction to the Trump-Xi trade 'cease-fire' is bullish Here's why a 90-day U S - China cease-fire in the trade dispute is being greeted bullishly by markets – at
- Stock Market Rally; Dow Jones Gains 300 Points | Investor . . .
The Dow Jones industrial average gained more than 300 points After the stock market close, top restaurant stocks Texas Roadhouse ( TXRH ) and Wingstop ( WING ) will announce their quarterly results
- The real reason why the stock market is down - WISC
The Dow fell more than 600 points, or 2 3%, on Monday, dragged down by investors' concerns about the tech sector and the rising dollar The Nasdaq fell 2 8% and the broader S P 500 fell 2%
- Dow tumbles almost 700 points at lows as stock-market rout . . .
The Dow DJIA, -0 32% was off almost 700 points, down 2 7%, at 24,962 Thursday afternoon, coming fresh off the index's 831-point tumble on Wednesday Most recently, however, it was down 300 points
- Dow Rises: Why The Trump Stock Market Rally Will Continue . . .
The stock market’s Trump bump rally is still pumping On Wednesday, the Dow Jones industrial average rose nearly 300 points to half a point below 19,550 The S P 500 rose 29 points to 2,241
- Stock Market Today: September 19, 2018 - valueline. com
At the close, the Dow Jones Industrials rose 159 points; but the NASDAQ lost six points Meantime, the S P 500 edged a few points higher Market breadth was unimpressive, though, with declining issues modestly outnumbering gainers on both the New York Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ
- Stocks close weaker as market focus shifts to Trump-Xi . . .
The Dow Jones Industrial Average How a looming S P 500 death cross could chase away the stock market’s Santa rally and anxiety over the Trump-Xi meeting
- Stock Market Futures: S P 500, Dow Jones Jump; Trump Says . . .
Stock market futures rose overnight President Donald Trump said China President Xi Jinping will "always" be a friend, despite trade tensions The S P 500 index, Dow Jones and Nasdaq sold off Friday
- Stock Market Today: October 10, 2018 - valueline. com
The stock market opened nicely higher, and managed to maintain much of its gains throughout the afternoon Investors were likely feeling more optimistic about trade relations between the United States and China The recent meeting between President Trump and China’s President Xi, was constructive and may well pave the way for further progress
- Dow closes more than 200 points lower after Trump taunts . . .
Dow closes more than 200 points lower after Trump taunts Russia Trump said in a tweet: " Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!'" Banks helped lead the decline