- How do I get currency exchange rates via an API such as . . .
Now, I did find the Google Finance API and started looking through that but I found a lot of info about portfolios, transactions, positions other stuff I know nothing about Am I looking at the wrong docs? What do I need to do to get a feed of exchange rates from GF? Is this even possible? EDIT To make things a little clearer
- XE - The Worlds Trusted Currency Authority: Money . . .
Get free live currency rates, tools, and analysis using the most accurate data Other services include XE Money Transfer, XE Datafeed, and more!
- Online Forex Trading Forex Broker | OANDA
We do all things currency With over 23 years of experience in FX solutions and offering a wide range of services, it's important to have a partner you can trust
- Coinbase Pro | API Reference
* One of size or funds is required Product ID The product_id must match a valid product The products list is available via the products endpoint Client Order ID The optional client_oid field must be a UUID generated by your trading application This field value will be broadcast in the public feed for received messages You can use this field to identify your orders in the public feed
- ApiTrade - Automated Crypto Currency Trading
Crypto currency - to this date it is the safest way to transfer funds with no limits or third parties involved As you may have already noticed, when you deposit hard earned money to a checking account in the bank, usually a bank starts to treat this money as if it wasn't yours any more
- FAQ | currencylayer API
General What is currencylayer? Currencylayer provides a JSON-based REST API, delivering reliable and accurate currency exchange rates for 168 world currencies and precious metals at an affordable price, which makes it the perfect instrument for startups and online businesses, as well as for larger companies in need of reliable financial data via an easy to use interface
- BitPay REST API | BitPay
Facade Capabilities Description; public: The implicit facade applied when no token is provided Provides access to public methods for generating merchant applications, generating and claiming tokens, or checking exchange rates
- Simple money transfers - send currency . . . - Currencies Direct
We’re growing - Currencies Direct expands in the United States As a leading international payments provider, our mission is to offer our customers a uniquely personal service whether they chose to transfer online or over the phone with their dedicated account manager – and our global branches are essential to that mission
- Docs | Plaid
Get up and running with in-depth documentation for Plaid’s financial data APIs right here
- Collect Nectar points when you exchange currency . . .
Better rates and Nectar points with travel money Better exchange rates for Nectar card holders and 0% commission* Free next working day delivery on cash orders worth £500 or more (excludes Highlands and Islands)**