- Hong Kong’s benchmark stock index plunges in panic selling . . .
Hong Kong’s benchmark stock index plunges in panic selling as Asia follows US market rout The sell-off underpins the concern among investors that global central banks will follow the US Federal Reserve in raising interest rates, which would hurt equities holdings
- Hang Seng Index plunges 1,600 points amid ‘panic selling . . .
Hang Seng Index plunges 1,600 points amid ‘panic selling’, as fear sweeps city after US market rout the Hong Kong stock market can stabilise to allow a 30,000 level, but it needs some time
- PANIC Selling in Stock Market Today – Investment Watch Blog
If everyone who reads our story, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure For as little as $10, you can support the IWB – and it only takes a minute
- Stock plunge deepens in Asia after US sell-off - The . . .
The Dow finished down 4 6 percent at 24,345 75 The Standard Poor’s 500 index, the benchmark most professional investors and many index funds use, sank 4 1 percent, to 2,648 94
- China Traders Sell Record Hong Kong Stocks as Tencent . . .
The Hang Seng Index hit its lowest in a year on Aug 16 after Tencent posted its earnings and extended a five-day slump to 13 percent The Hong Kong benchmark fell 0 2 percent Wednesday morning, while Tencent slipped 0 6 percent
- Stocks Take Wild Ride - Photo 7 - Pictures - CBS News
Hong Kong shares tumbled Tuesday, following the stock market in China, which recorded its biggest single-day plunge in a decade The blue chip Hang Seng Index fell 360 08 points, or 1 8 percent, while the Shanghai Composite Index, slid 8 8 percent
- Markets Right Now: China share benchmark falls 5. 5 percent
Hong Kong's Hang Seng index lost 2 5 percent While the more than 1,000 point tumble in the Dow Jones industrial average led the market lower, the U S dollar's weakening against the Japanese yen
- Hong Kong: HANG SENG INDEX (. HSI) down as Tencent plunges . . .
Hong Kong: HANG SENG INDEX ( HSI) down as Tencent plunges A sell off in Hong Kong and Chinese shares deepened following a slump in US equities amid persistent concerns about a trade war The Hang Seng Index sank 3 8%, falling below the 26,000 support level, with every member of the gauge declining Tencent Holdings Ltd , the most valuable stock listed in Asia, slid 7 3% and was in line for