- We built voice modulation to mask gender in technical . . .
Uncategorized We built voice modulation to mask gender in technical interviews Here’s what happened Posted by Aline Lerner on June 29th, 2016 interviewing io is a platform where people can practice technical interviewing anonymously and, in the process, find jobs based on their interview performance rather than their resumes Since we started, we’ve amassed data from thousands of
- Putin Targets Americas Achilles Heel: Hes Going to . . .
When Putin makes this move it's going to crush the U S equity markets and take trillions of dollars out of this market and a lot of peoples' pockets
- Stock Quotes, Business News and Data from Stock Markets . . .
Get the latest headlines on Wall Street and international economies, money news, personal finance, the stock market indexes including Dow Jones, NASDAQ, and more Be informed and get ahead with
- Here’s How the “25 Times Expenses” Portfolio Has Performed . . .
Here are the aggregated results: It turns out the “25 times expenses” portfolio has not only performed well over 30-year periods, but it has done incredibly well over 40-year and 50-year periods as well It’s pretty insane how large the portfolio can become if it does survive 40 and 50-year stretches
- Heres Why The Time Is Always Set To 9:41 In Apple Ads . . .
It's always 9:41 somewhere It's everywhere Apple There's a reason for everything at Apple And that even includes the time displayed on the devices in promotional materials
- Trump targets Dow 30K. Here’s how long it could take - CNBC
The market barely had a chance to catch its breath this week, with the Dow hitting a new milestone of 25,000 and other indices setting new highs However, chatter on Wall Street (and in the White
- One of the biggest US trade wars of the past had a tragic . . .
The Trump administration announced tariffs on March 8 Here's what happened during the trade war of the 1930s
- Yard Sale Tips Tricks: How We Made $1549
Last weekend, my sister, my parents, and I held a two-day yard sale It was a ton of work getting ready for it, but, in the end, it was totally worth all the sorting, pricing, and organizing, because we collectively made $1549 over the course of 10 hours (on two different days)
- Heres How Robots Could Change The World By 2025 . . .
The humanoid robot AILA (artificial intelligence lightweight android) operates a switchboard during a demonstration by the German research centre for artificial intelligence at the CeBit computer
- The US Retail Industry is Collapsing: Here’s Why You’re in . . .
This is going to be catastrophic on a variety of levels Please feel free to share any information from this site in part or in full, leaving all links intact, giving credit to the author and including a link to this website and the following bio