- 10 ways to download historical stock quotes data for free
Here is a list of websites that provide end of day historical data for US and international stock markets All the quotes data provided by the websites listed here can be exported to CSV or Excel format
- EODData - Official Site
Free end of day stock market data and historical quotes for many of the world's top exchanges including NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, OTCBB, FTSE, SGX, HKEX, and FOREX
- Stock Price Data API (End-Of-Day Historical Data) — Stock . . .
Stock Prices Data API with Dates Support We support two formats for historical data dates EOD Historical Data Here you can use ‘from’ and ‘to’ parameters with format ‘YYYY-MM-DD’ For example, if you need to get data only from Jan 5, 2017 to Feb 10 2017, you need to use from_date=2017-01-05 and to_date=2017-02-10
- Historical Stock Quote Prices - MarketWatch
Historical and current end-of-day data provided by SIX Financial Information All quotes are in local exchange time Real-time last sale data for U S stock quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only
- stocks - Why pay for end-of-day historical prices . . .
In my view, the # 1 flaw in Yahoo! finance data is that they add a column "Adjusted Close" to their historical data but while it is adjusted for dividends and splits, they do not adjust the other daily prices (Open, High, Low, Close) and daily volumes for splits
- Stock Price Data, Financial and Stock Market API, Real . . .
Cheapest stock historical data and prices on the market Best End-of-Day Data More than 30+ stock exchanges and 120 000 securities in total
- Historical Stock Quotes - Prices Stock Data - Nasdaq
View historical prices and browse historical stock quotes data for the stocks you follow, including NASDAQ, NYSE, and Amex listed securities at Nasdaq
- Quotemedia End of Day US Stock Prices (EOD) - Quandl
The source for financial, economic, and alternative datasets, serving investment professionals
- Historical stock prices: Where to find free low cost . . .
Historical stock prices: Where to find free low cost data for offline analysis? Where can one download or subscribe to end of day price data for Tokyo stocks? 1
- Historical Option Prices and Data in CSV and SQL Formats
We carry end of day historical option prices HistoricalOptionData com carries end of day quotes for all stock The historical option data set