- Dow Industrial Average Stock Market Index Historical Graph . . .
Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) - 107 Year Graph with annual returns table Includes month, year, 5 year and 10 year historical performance ranking relative to global, foreign, U S Small Cap, Medium Cap and Large Cap stock market indexes
- Closing milestones of the Dow Jones Industrial Average . . .
This article is a summary of the closing milestones of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, a United States stock market index Since first closing at 62 76 on February 16, 1885, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has increased, despite several periods of decline
- DJIA - Dow Jones Industrial Average - MarketWatch
DJIA overview: news and data on the Dow Jones Industrial Average, from MarketWatch
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, DJIA Quick Chart - (Dow . . .
DJIA - Dow Jones Industrial Average Basic Chart, Quote and financial news from the leading provider and award-winning BigCharts com
- DJIA - Dow Jones Industrial Average - CNNMoney
Most stock quote data provided by BATS Market indices are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes All times are ET
- Stock Market Yearly Historical Returns from 1921 to . . .
Stock market historical returns is generally considered Dow Jones Index (Djia) average yealy returns Djia average yearly return was 7 7539% without adjusting dividends and inflation from 1921 t0 2017
- Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart | MacroTrends
Interactive chart illustrating the performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) market index over the last ten years Each point of the stock market graph is represented by the daily closing price for the DJIA Historical data can be downloaded via the red button on the upper left corner of the chart
- Dow Jones Industrial Average - Wikipedia
The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), or simply the Dow ( ˈ d aʊ ), is a stock market index that indicates the value of 30 large, publicly owned companies based in the United States, and how they have traded in the stock market during various periods of time These 30 companies are also included in the S P 500 Index The value of the Dow is not a weighted arithmetic mean and does not
- SPX - S P 500 Index - MarketWatch
SPX overview: news and data on the S P 500 Index, from MarketWatch
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, DJIA Advanced Chart - (Dow . . .
DJIA - Dow Jones Industrial Average Advanced Chart, Quote and financial news from the leading provider and award-winning BigCharts com