- AUD USD firmer as stock markets surge and USD tumbles and . . .
We wrote here yesterday morning about the Aussie Dollar that, “the currency is more likely to be driven by events offshore than at home; especially by
- AUDUSD=X Interactive Chart | AUD USD Stock - Yahoo Finance
AUD USD and NZD USD Fundamental Daily Forecast – Lower PPI Could Trigger Wicked Short-Covering Rally Traders will be watching the PPI data because it needs to justify the surge in Treasury yields
- Forex News Market Insights | OFX:ASX OzForex Group Limited
Get access to our daily market analyses and discover how your currency has been tracking with our exchange rate tools
- AUD USD Price Forecast – Aussie tumbles with new trade . . .
The Australian dollar has been very negative over the last couple of days, as we approach a significant amount of support below at the 0 72 level That’s an area of the market that I think will
- Pre-Market Analysis and Chartbook: Stocks Tumble as US . . .
AUD USD, 4-Hour Chart Analysis Commodities are flat today, despite yesterday’s wild swings in currencies and bonds, with crude oil, gold, and copper, all trading in narrow ranges so far
- Futures Flat As Dollar Surge Continues; Chinese Yuan . . .
The US dollar index rallied pretty much from mid-morning however, closing +0 50%, while in Europe bond markets were for the most part a bit stronger (10y Bunds -1 8bps to 0 343%) with BTPs standing out after 10y yields fell -10 9bp and below 2 500% for the first time since the end of May
- AUD USD Continues To Tumble as Stocks Sell Off Worldwide
The Australian Dollar tumble continues as bond yields surge worldwide alongside sliding stock prices, Fed-speak in focus next We use a range of cookies to give you the best possible browsing
- AUD to USD Exchange Rate - Bloomberg Markets
Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world
- World Stocks, US Futures Tumble Amid Surge In Trade War . . .
Aud Usd is pivoting around 0 7800 after mixed Aussie GDP data overnight and Nzd Usd is back below 0 7300 as the Aud Nzd cross holds above 1 0700 in wake of the latest GDT auction showing a dip in prices
- Australian Dollar - AUDUSD Currency Overview - MarketWatch
Australian Dollar currency overview from MarketWatch Despite Dow's tumble, NYSE Arms suggests selling remains calm and collected U S dollar treads water ahead of Fed rate decision